Help us improve the health of people everywhere
Cochrane's world is now wider. It is easier than ever to be a part of our global community of supporters, passionate about improving healthcare decisions.
We summarize the best available evidence to help people make informed decisions about health. Now you can join our independent network of Cochrane collaborators from over 130 countries producing credible, accessible health information in 14 languages. Whether you’re a researcher, healthcare professional, patient, carer, or just passionate about health, welcome to the Cochrane community!
What's in it for you:
- We'll track and recognize your contributions through citations and annual awards.
- You'll develop new skills and interests, put us on your CV.
- You'll grow in confidence with like-minded colleagues and collaborators.
- Grow your professional and social networks - make new friends!
- Get world class training from world leading experts in the fields of medicine, health policy, research methodology, and consumer advocacy.
Build your own database of contributions and:
- Qualify to have your say as a full voting member in Cochrane's elections.
- Contribute to policies and plans to improve global health decision-making.
You earn the voting rights of a full member in Cochrane through your contributions. For more information, please see the full terms and conditions related to membership. If you have any questions or queries about your membership or contributions, please contact us.
Cochrane evidence is produced and disseminated by an amazing global network of volunteer collaborators bound together by a shared vision. Whether you’re a health practitioner or policy maker, researcher, patient, or you’re just interested in health; we invite you to join us today, and help us improve health decisions worldwide!Cochrane CEO, Mark Wilson