Please complete this form to express your interest in doing a Cochrane systematic review on a particular topic. Once completed, this form will be sent to a Cochrane Review Group working on research relevant to your area of interest for further consideration.
Please note that in order to submit this form, you must be the first author for the proposed review, and you must have a Cochrane account.
Before completing this form, please confirm the following:
- Your topic of interest does not fall into the following areas of Cochrane's research, for which we are not currently accepting title proposals:
- Back and Neck
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Dentistry and Oral Health
- Infectious Disease
- Skin Disorders
- That the proposed topic has not already been covered in another Cochrane Review. Search the Cochrane Library for published reviews and protocols; search Cochrane.org for registered titles.
- That all authors are prepared to follow the guidance outlined in the Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions.
- That all authors have read and understood Managing expectations: what does Cochrane expect of authors, and what can authors expect of Cochrane
- That all authors understand that preparing a Cochrane Review requires a significant, long-term commitment.
- That at least two authors are listed on the form; a minimum of two authors is required before a title can be registered.
All items marked with * are required.