The Cochrane Consumer Network brings together patients, carers and family members with first-hand experience of a healthcare condition, and an interest in Cochrane evidence.
Cochrane Consumers come from all over the world and are involved in Cochrane in different ways.
Join the Cochrane Consumer Network to:
- Sign up for newsletters and monthly bulletins that keep you up to date with relevant issues inside and outside Cochrane
- Find out more about volunteering for consumer tasks, including:
- Consumer peer review
- Priority setting
- Learn new skills and connect with Cochrane groups in your area of interest
The Cochrane Consumer Network is free to join. Other benefits of being part of this community include:
- Cheaper rates for attendance at a range of Cochrane events
- Stipends to attend local and international Cochrane meetings
- Eligibility to vote in, and stand for, elections to the Cochrane Consumer Network Executive
- Earn Cochrane Membership through your contributions to our work